Smart Media Technologies

Smart Media Technologies
Live your dream and JOIN NOW!!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Hey Blog readers

My apologies for not posting anything yesterday, I was intending to, but I just had too much stuff to do. So, to make it up to you guys, I will be adding two posts today, both of them being Hero Factory Heros I made using LDD, so, here is the first one.

 This is Xephyr 3.0, now I will admit, this hero isn't actually my idea. This was created by LEGOJANG. You can find the official version of this guy at http://youtu.be/_qLfhk4M7tw.
Here are some more pics of him...





Now, this isn't an exact match, but I did the Best I could using the available parts. Unfortunately, not all the parts to make him were in LDD, so, I just had to improvise...

I hope you enjoyed this blog, so, as always...
Keep on Brickin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment